|Deadline for Application:||11/30/20|
POSITION: DRIVER/LABORER-DPW (1)
SALARY: $42,500 per annum (Union Contract) plus benefits
HOURS: 40 hour workweek as shown below
April 1st through November 30th :
Saturday & Sunday 6:30am to 3:00pm
3 Weekday Evenings 1:30pm to 10pm
December 1st through March 31st
Monday through Friday 7am to 3:30pm
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
- Commercial Driver’s License-Class B
- Parks and Grounds Maintenance
- Performs a variety of building maintenance work as required.
- Snow plowing, litter control, grass maintenance, leaf pick up, road work and other public works operations as required.
- Ability to operate trucks and construction equipment appropriate for the work being performed.
Interested candidates should send their application and resume to:
Tara Lovrich, Township Administrator
Township of Manalapan
120 Route 522, Manalapan, NJ 07726
Or via email: email@example.com (use Driver/Laborer Position in subject line).
Click here for a blank application