Community Events


Assistance with Anchor Benefits and Senior Freeze

Sep 7, 2023

If you need help filing for your Anchor benefits, or with filling out your PTR Booklet (Senior Freeze), the State of NJ has a walk-in Service available in Freehold. It is located in the Freehold Regional Information Center, Division of Taxation, 2 Paragon Way, Suite 1100 in Freehold from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.